JANESVILLE, Wis. - All lanes of traffic on Interstate 39 going northbound near Janesville have reopened following a crash Friday afternoon.
According to an alert from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, the crash happened at 2:50 p.m. at mile marker 180.
The DOT said all northbound lanes were completely cleared at 6:11 p.m.
Delays exceeding 3 miles resulted from the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Safe, but costly way to make railroad crossings quieter heads to east side neighborhood
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot
- Beaver Dam police looking for people who shot out multiple windows in parking lot with BB guns
- Green Cab goes ‘greener': Company flips switch to all-electric Teslas
- Stoughton Area School District celebrates $150K gift from local company for stadium upgrades
- Madison police searching for thieves involved in stealing credit cards from area health clubs