TOWN OF PERRY, Wis. - Dane County officials said they responded to a residential fire Saturday evening around 10 p.m. in the Town of Perry.
According to a news release, a neighbor reported the fire, as no one was in the residence at the time.
While no injuries have been reported, the initial damage is estimated at $200,000, the release said.
Deputies are investigating the cause of the fire, officials said.
- Michigan township to sell Marquette cross after complaints
- Pinwheels for Prevention highlights child abuse, neglect in Rock County
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death
- 'How can we make our schools safer?': Madison principal reacts to school safety grant program
- Escaped prison inmate captured in Green Bay
- TV reporter charged in ballpark punch no longer at station