TOWN OF PERRY, Wis. - Dane County officials said they responded to a residential fire Saturday evening around 10 p.m. in the Town of Perry.
According to a news release, a neighbor reported the fire, as no one was in the residence at the time.
While no injuries have been reported, the initial damage is estimated at $200,000, the release said.
Deputies are investigating the cause of the fire, officials said.
- Police release sketch of man who attacked, robbed woman
- UW-Madison faculty, staff to get 4 percent pay increase
- Cause of Badger Bus fire that shut down Beltline undetermined, officials say
- Police find shell casings, damaged condo morning after reports of shots fired
- Madison's water usage drops to lowest level in 50 years, officials say
- Police: Teen cited for swinging cat by legs in helicopter-type motion