TOWN OF PERRY, Wis. - Dane County officials said they responded to a residential fire Saturday evening around 10 p.m. in the Town of Perry.
According to a news release, a neighbor reported the fire, as no one was in the residence at the time.
While no injuries have been reported, the initial damage is estimated at $200,000, the release said.
Deputies are investigating the cause of the fire, officials said.
Doctors see more flu cases as Wisconsin experiences severe outbreak
Gander Mountain Janesville will re-open Saturday
- Gander Mountain Janesville will re-open Saturday
- Verona High School honors former student with scholarship
- Radioactive isotope used to detect the spread of cancer will soon be manufactured in Janesville
- Madison has used the least water in fifty years
- Rock County explosion may have been caused by legal explosives
- Judge: Cook's black notebook with lists of women's names to be suppressed from evidence