MADISON, Wis. - The Electric Group's Holiday Fantasy in Lights is going to kick off its free holiday display in Olin Park on Nov. 9.
According to a release, the displays will first light up at 6 p.m. on Nov. 9 and will stay up until Jan. 4, 2020. The Electric Group will be debuting a new tunnel and two additional displays this season. There are more than 55 lighted displays throughout Olin Park. One of the new displays will be the Forward FC Flamingo's Score.
The event is free, but donations are encouraged. Donations help keep the event free, and some of the raised funds are given to local nonprofits.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- PFC names Wahl official acting chief as search for permanent replacement begins
- Texas man suspected of killing girlfriend, infant daughter who moved from Wisconsin to be with him
- Schoep's Ice Cream Co. files for receivership
- City leaders address pedestrian safety on the isthmus
- Darlington police chief who was forgotten for the last 86 years to be honored for line-of-duty death
- Sun Prairie cutting down voter wait time by doubling up on polling places