GREEN COUNTY, wis. - The bridge on State Highway 69 is finished, and officials with the Green County Highway Department have opened the road.
Officials remind drivers that the speed limit on the road is 55.
The road was reopened after a construction project by the Green County Highway Department.
- Campus police: State Street safe as man with gun leaves area
- Portion of Deming Way closed until further notice for shooting investigation, police say
- Police: Stoughton man stabs man multiple times
- Software company releases statement after shooting at Middleton office
- Chief: WTS Paradigm shooter exchanged gunfire with officers
- Police searching home in Madison, neighbors told search related to Middleton shooting