MADISON, Wis. - The following is a list of highway closures in southern Wisconsin due to flooding and water over the roadway. Authorities encourage anyone encountering water on the road the find another route instead of trying to drive through water.
- State Highway 13 south of Adams at Edgewood Drive
- State Highway 82 east of Eighth Avenue
- State Highway 21 in Arkdale closed from Highway 13 to I-39. Traffic detoured to Highway 13, Highway 82, then I-39. Unknown when road will reopen.
- County roads A, B, C, G, H, J, K, M, P, Z
- Click here for a map from Adams County officials
- Officials said all roads that are flooded may not be marked and things are changing rapidly. Use extreme caution when traveling, especially in the dark.
- Highway 188 near Lodi is closed in both directions between Harmon Road East and County Road V because of flooding.
- All lanes of Highway 92 from Remy Road to Vorndran Drive at the Dane-Green County line near Belleville are closed due to water over the roadway.
- All lanes of Highway 78 between County Highway A and Lee Valley Road near Daleyville outside of Mount Horeb are closed due to water over the roadway.
- All north- and southbound lanes are closed on Highway 69 between County Road PB and Highway 151 near Verona because of flooding.
- County Road Z is closed between Highway 78 and County Road E.
- Highway 60 is closed in both directions between Campbell Street and River Road near Columbus due to water over the roadway. Westbound traffic should take Highway 26 north to County Highway A northbound, to Highway 33 westbound to Highway 151 south back to Highway 60. Eastbound traffic should reverse those directions.
- Highway 28 is closed between Highway 175 and Interstate 41 because of water over the road.
- Highway 68 is closed in both directions near Fox Lake between Highway 49 and County Road A because of flooding
Green Lake County
- County Road H south of Sth.44 east of the Village of Dalton.
- County Road B in the Village of Kingston, at Sth.44, north to Cth.H/Cth.KK
- County Road Q south of Sth.44 to Cth.JJ, west of the Village of Fairwater
- County Road J east of Cth.CC/St. Marie to Cth.A (north of Green Lake)
- County Road T at Suglarloaf Rd. (west of Green Lake)
- Highway 44 under the railroad bridge in the Village of Dalton
- Additionally, Sth.23 at Cth.TT, also Sth.23 east of Cth.W, between Princeton and Green Lake, has partial lane closures.
- Other ponding of water has occurred on local roadways. Motorists should use extreme caution when traveling and be prepared to stop or avoid adverse roadway conditions.
- Highway 133 is closed in both directions west of Highway 80 because of flooding.
- The Main Street/Highway 23/81 bridge in Darlington is closed due to flooding on the Pecatonica River.
- Highway 191 is closed in both directions between County Highway W and County Highway K outside of Dodgeville due to water over the roadway.
- Hwy 58 from Hwy 14 to County BA
- Hwy 130 from Hwy 14 to County JJ
- County JJ from Hwy 14 to Hwy 130
- County N from Hwy 58 to Willow Creek Rd.
- Bohman Drive by the old radio station
- Dog Hollow Road
- Twin Bluffs road
- St Killians Rd
- Ash Ridge Drive
- Highway 51 is closed both directions from Wes Rollin Street to Swift Street due to water over the road.
- Highway 154 is closed in both directions between Highway 136 and Highway 23 because of flooding.
- Avoid Lueders Road (Lincoln to Parkside) in Prairie du Sac due to high water.
- Avoid Grand Avenue (12th to 15th) in Prairie du Sac due to high water.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Flooding recovery efforts underway in Lodi
2 arrested on drug charges when off-duty deputy spots wanted man in Richland County
- 2 arrested on drug charges when off-duty deputy spots wanted man in Richland County
- 'People are getting emotional': Longtime employees at the zoo unsure if they will have a job April 1
- Employee stabs co-worker in West Towne Mall food court, police say
- Shopko to close all remaining 120 stores by mid-June.
- Drunk, despondent woman drives into police squad car, officials say
- Beloit police ID victim, person arrested in connection with fatal shooting