LAKE DELTON, Wis. - Guests of the Great Wolf Lodge were evacuated Sunday morning after a fire broke out in one of the hotel rooms, officials said.
Emergency crews were sent around 6:15 a.m. to the Great Wolf Lodge at 1400 Great Wolf Drive for reports of guests evacuating the hotel and smoke coming from the second floor, according to a release.
The fire was contained to one room by the building’s sprinkler system, but five rooms sustained significant water damage, officials said.
At the time of the fire, 400 of the 435 rooms at the hotel were registered to overnight guests, according to the release.
No one was injured during the fire. Staff members assisted all the displaced guests.
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but it does not appear to be suspicious, investigators said.
The damage is estimated at $100,000.
Madison school district enlists extra officers for La Follette vs. East High game following threat
Event scheduled to address mass shootings, how to prevent them
- Madison school district enlists extra officers for La Follette vs. East High game following threat
- Event scheduled to address mass shootings, how to prevent them
- Officials share how to assess whether school threats are credible
- Child psychiatrist offers advice on talking to children about school shooting tragedies
- Man accused of lying to police to get woman's husband taken to jail
- $1M bond set for husband accused of murdering wife 30 years ago