LAKE DELTON, Wis. - Guests of the Great Wolf Lodge were evacuated Sunday morning after a fire broke out in one of the hotel rooms, officials said.
Emergency crews were sent around 6:15 a.m. to the Great Wolf Lodge at 1400 Great Wolf Drive for reports of guests evacuating the hotel and smoke coming from the second floor, according to a release.
The fire was contained to one room by the building’s sprinkler system, but five rooms sustained significant water damage, officials said.
At the time of the fire, 400 of the 435 rooms at the hotel were registered to overnight guests, according to the release.
No one was injured during the fire. Staff members assisted all the displaced guests.
The cause of the fire has not been determined, but it does not appear to be suspicious, investigators said.
The damage is estimated at $100,000.
- Consumer Reports: The ABC's of CBD
- Death in West Allis investigated as a homicide
- State Patrol: Man arrested on 1st OWI charge with two children in car
- Man killed when tire being pumped hits his head
- 3 Illinois men die in SUV-pickup crash near Wisconsin Dells
- What you need to know about mental health in Southern Wisconsin