ASHWAUBENON, Wis. - Formal charges are pending against a Green Bay woman who police say was driving under the influence with her three small children in the vehicle when she crashed in Ashwaubenon.
Police say the 32-year-old woman's sport utility vehicle left the road about 10 p.m. Friday, nearly hit a house, went into a backyard and struck a tree. They say she then fled the scene by driving through yards before hitting a utility pole and getting stuck.
The children were treated by emergency responders for undisclosed injuries. Police listed their ages as 2 years, 5 years and 3 months.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Parents rally to ‘call the shots' with vaccines as doctor warns measles will likely hit Wisconsin
- Study says Beloit is the worst place to live in Wisconsin, leaders there say that's not true
- Sen. Ron Johnson says Joe Biden poses the greatest threat to President Donald Trump in Wisconsin
- 61-year-old man in hospital after hit-and-run
- Sen. Johnson doesn't support 6-week abortion ban
- Vienna Beef Ltd. recalls beef products in Wisconsin