MADISON, Wis. - A Green Alert that was issued Thursday for a veteran who went missing from Madison has been canceled, officials said.
According to an alert from the Wisconsin Crime Alert Network, Daniel Nelson Lee Werner, 34, was found Thursday afternoon.
The initial alert said Werner had last been seen in Clark County at 10:30 a.m. Thursday. The alert was canceled at about 3:30 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Wisconsin Science Festival is back with clean water theme
- Dane County District Attorney announces reelection campaign, addresses reformative justice
- UW marching band to perform at Packers/Raiders game
- Wisconsin BASE jumper who got stuck in cables arrested on suspicion of trespassing
- Ex-Princess My Party performer says workers have gone months without pay; company says money ran out
- Security guard fired for asking student to stop calling him N-word by repeating slur seeks change