Close to 1,100 community members came together Sunday to support Gilda's Club.
The organization hosted its annual 5K and 2-mile walk.
The annual event helps raise a big portion of the group's annual budget. All proceeds stay local.
Gilda's Club provides support, counseling and education to cancer patients and families as well as activities.
"We support the entire family during a cancer journey," says Executive Director/CEO Lannia Stenz.
"We wrap around adults, kids, teens and basically anyone at any stage and everything we do is completely no cost."
For more information about Gilda's Club, click here.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man accused of shooting on Madison's east side sentenced
- Say goodbye to CUNA Mutual's iconic round building. Here's why the company wants to tear it down.
- Dane County deputies launch investigation on possible missing donations at Henry Vilas Zoo
- Silver Alert issued for man who went missing in New Berlin
- Highway 14 near Oregon reopens following crash
- Babes Grill and Bar to auction everything in restaurant Thursday morning