CRAWFORD COUNTY, Wis. - Four men were arrested when a Wisconsin State Trooper stopped their vehicle around 8:30 p.m. Friday on Highway 61 near Marietta Valley Road in Crawford County, officials said in a news release.
According to the news release, Landon J. Wedig, 19, of Boscobel, was driving the vehicle and arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with restricted controlled substance, possession of cocaine and THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officials said passenger Wyatt H. Roth, 20, of rural Gay Mills, was arrested for possession of cocaine and THC. The other two passengers, Hunter S. Drake, 19, of Boscobel, and Jared C. Lathrop, 18, of Blue River, were both arrested for possession of cocaine.
The Boscobel K-9 unit and Crawford County Sheriff’s Department also assisted at the scene, the release said.
- Heat a concern for those without homes this holiday weekend
- Flowers stolen from veterans' graves on Memorial Day weekend
- Missing Beloit girl found safe
- Beloit police look for missing 10-year-old girl
- Pavement buckling on U.S. 12 impacting traffic, WisDOT says
- Madison police investigating after man robs adult video store, flees on foot