CRAWFORD COUNTY, Wis. - Four men were arrested when a Wisconsin State Trooper stopped their vehicle around 8:30 p.m. Friday on Highway 61 near Marietta Valley Road in Crawford County, officials said in a news release.
According to the news release, Landon J. Wedig, 19, of Boscobel, was driving the vehicle and arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with restricted controlled substance, possession of cocaine and THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officials said passenger Wyatt H. Roth, 20, of rural Gay Mills, was arrested for possession of cocaine and THC. The other two passengers, Hunter S. Drake, 19, of Boscobel, and Jared C. Lathrop, 18, of Blue River, were both arrested for possession of cocaine.
The Boscobel K-9 unit and Crawford County Sheriff’s Department also assisted at the scene, the release said.
- Middleton company looks to change wheelchair industry
- ‘It was built to last, and it will:' Following explosion, owners to restore Old City Hall
- Man tries to hide golf clubs under his hoodie during retail theft attempt
- Hikers catch rattlesnake on camera at Devil's Lake State Park
- UPDATE: Missing Dane County inmate found and arrested
- UPDATE: Dane County inmate who went AWOL arrested by authorities