MADISON, Wis. - Former Badger and current Texan JJ Watt is announcing a new television series with his brothers.
He said "Ultimate Tag" takes a childhood game to extreme levels with "insane obstacles" and "incredible athletes. The show is expected to launch in early 2020.
Very excited to finally be able to announce a project that I have executive produced and also hosted, along with my brothers @DerekWatt34 & @_TJWatt.— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) May 13, 2019
“Ultimate Tag” takes a childhood game to extreme levels, with insane obstacles & incredible athletes. Coming in early 2020. pic.twitter.com/4LmkJY5Xqe
"Very excited to finally be able to announce a project that I have executive produced and also hosted, along with my brothers," Watt wrote.
Watt and his brothers, Derek Watt and TJ Watt, partnered to executive produce and host the upcoming show.
The football star was in Madison last weekend to speak at the University of Wisconsin-Madison graduation ceremony at Camp Randall.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Crews respond to reported gas leak near Fort Atkinson
- Conservation Congress rejects CWD bounties idea
- First wellness center dedicated to serving black women, girls to open in Dane County
- Salvation Army considers redevelopment on near east side, city leaders say
- SSM Health changes plan on South Park St. clinic location
- 911 service down in Green County, sheriff says