Fitchburg’s common council could resolve an ongoing issue between Mayor Jason Gonzalez and local non-profit leaders when members vote on the budget tonight. The roughly $20 million proposal increases overall spending, but removes $125,000 for services provided by non-profits.
- Police: Woman shot in DeForest, man in custody Friday night
- Dog's bark alerts owners to suspicious men outside home
- Student arrested, accused of making threats against Columbus High School
- UW-Madison Athletic Board to raise student ticket prices
- Local Dreamer concerned as DACA deadline approaches
- Dodgeville police issue arrest warrant for Kwik Trip armed robbery suspect