MADISON, Wis. - Despite the cool temperatures, many Madisonians made it out to the first Night Market of the season Thursday.
More than 80 vendors offered everything from pretzels and pottery to cupcakes and candles. The market is presented by Madison’s Central Business Improvement District (BID) in partnership with the City of Madison.
The Night Market is located along West Gilman Street from 6 to 10 p.m. The next markets will be held June 13, Aug. 8 and Sept. 12.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Parents rally to ‘call the shots' with vaccines as doctor warns measles will likely hit Wisconsin
- Study says Beloit is the worst place to live in Wisconsin, leaders there say that's not true
- Sen. Ron Johnson says Joe Biden poses the greatest threat to President Donald Trump in Wisconsin
- 61-year-old man in hospital after hit-and-run
- Sen. Johnson doesn't support 6-week abortion ban
- Vienna Beef Ltd. recalls beef products in Wisconsin