MADISON, Wis. - Two left lanes of the westbound Beltline near Monona Drive were shut down just before 6 a.m. due to buckling, officials said.
The right lane was open and crews worked to have the road repaired before the morning commute.
The repair was completed and all lanes were back open around 6:30 a.m., according to a Department of Transportation email.
- Woman charged in 3 infant deaths from the '80s, says she 'can't take kids that constantly cry'
- Sun Prairie High wants to end "demeaning" student ranking tradition
- Janesville man admits to setting his own home on fire
- Man who shot woman on interstate petitions for release from mental institution
- Milwaukee man gets life without parole in triple-homicide
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters