We've known for decades that teachers sometimes have to get creative when teaching certain lessons. Well imagine how creative you'd have to be to teach science to students who are blind. That is what Kathy Arnt is doing for her students.
- Village surprises local veteran with proclamation for Veterans Day
- Iowa County Sheriff's Office looking for caller who reported fake crash
- Downtown Madison snow emergency zone expands this winter, city says
- Merrimac Ferry to close for season next week
- Fired Wisconsin agriculture secretary Pfaff gets new job
- 1 dead in farm accident in Sheboygan County