JUNEAU COUNTY, Wis. - The Juneau County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of a two-vehicle accident Thursday morning on the Wisconsin River Bridge at the Adams-Juneau county line on Highway 82.
According to a news release, a 31-year-old Minnesota man heading west in a sedan crossed the centerline and struck a 46-year old Mauston man traveling eastbound in a pickup truck.
Officials responded to the report around 6:30 a.m.
The Minnesota man was pronounced dead at the scene by the Juneau County coroner, according to the release.
Officials continue to investigate the accident.
- 14-year-old girl charged with stealing car with baby inside
- 7 displaced by basement fire at group home, officials say
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana
- 2 critically injured in rear-end crash near Beloit, officials say