NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The family of rock Star Eddie Money says he has died at 70.
Money died Friday.
The husky-voiced, blue collar performer was known for such hits as "Two Tickets to Paradise" and "Take Me Home Tonight."
In 1987, he received a best rock vocal Grammy nomination for "Take Me Home Tonight," which featured a cameo from Ronnie Spector.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man arrested after crashing truck into roof of Beloit home
- Badgers move up to No. 6 in AP sports poll
- Sun Prairie woman charged again with involvement in high-speed chase, court records say
- Wisconsin Craft Cider Tasting event is success
- Fire officials: 2 die in early-morning Milwaukee duplex fire
- Latino Art Fair honors Hispanic Heritage Month