More than a thousand people are expected at an event this Sunday hosted by the We Are Many - United Against Hate non-profit organization. Their Dec. 10 event at the Monona Terrace will feature a former white supremacist and a member of the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin attacked a few years ago by someone fueled by racism. Kevin Royalty joined News 3 to talk about why people should be interested in attending.
- Adam Sandler shows off his skills on the court
- Drug dealer sentenced after police found 125 grams of heroin laced with fentanyl
- County with disproportionate crashes increasing enforcement
- Minimum-security inmate escapes from facility
- ‘Working' is still a musical with much to say
- Dane County fugitive wanted on kidnapping, sexual assault, more charges arrested in Austria