More than a thousand people are expected at an event this Sunday hosted by the We Are Many - United Against Hate non-profit organization. Their Dec. 10 event at the Monona Terrace will feature a former white supremacist and a member of the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin attacked a few years ago by someone fueled by racism. Kevin Royalty joined News 3 to talk about why people should be interested in attending.
- DCSO: Man crashes into squad car after pursuit, deputy hurt
- Police: registered sex offender found running through west side backyards
- New overnight finals-week shuttle at UW-Madison designed for student safety
- Child seriously injured in second major crash at Dodge County intersection in two weeks
- Oprah attends UW-Milwaukee graduation ceremony
- 77-year-old UW-Madison graduate participates in commencement ceremony 50 years later