POTOSI, Wis. - Officials stopped Tristan C. Moon, 32, of Potosi, on March 3 for an equipment violation that led to his third OWI arrest, a news release said.
The Grant County Sheriff’s Office said Moon was traveling northbound on Highway 133 when officers stopped him near River Lane Road.
Officials said an officer determined Moon had been drinking alcohol and performed field sobriety tests.
Moon was then arrested for his third OWI offense and later released to a responsible party.
- Driverless shuttle offers glimpse into future of public transportation
- Consumer Reports: Is peanut butter good for you?
- Paint Bar Madison abandons shop on Williamson Street with no explanation
- Contribution sets pace for 2019 opening of new Madison College South Campus
- New summer internship program connects high school seniors with local employers
- Missing 32-year-old endangered man found, officials say