SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Officials are investigating on Friday the death of a woman whose body was found outside in Sun Prairie.
Sun Prairie police Sgt. Ryan Cox said the report of the elderly person who was found outdoors came in around 9 a.m. Friday. The 84-year-old's body was found near Faith Gardens Memory Care center on Tower Drive.
Sun Prairie police confirmed that the woman was a resident at Faith Gardens.
Cox said it was too early in the investigation to speculate about the cause of death or whether it was related to cold weather. No traumatic injuries were found on the body.
"(The investigation is) still open and we still have some questions we’re waiting on answers for," Cox said.
Beloit Turner voters to consider $26.8M referendum on April ballot
Highway reopens following police activity in Beaver Dam, DOT officials say
- Beloit Turner voters to consider $26.8M referendum on April ballot
- Highway reopens following police activity in Beaver Dam, DOT officials say
- Dump truck driver dumps dirt, rocks into traffic during police pursuit, sheriff says
- Woman reported missing from Janesville found safe, officials say
- Man accused of attacking 2 women near UW-Madison pleads not guilty to new charges
- About 70 treated after air quality forces school evacuation