WINTER, Wis. - Norbert "Tony" Dantzman has been missing from the Winter, Wisconsin, area since Thursday, according to a Facebook post.
Dantzman, 89, was last seen on Aug. 30 while staying with family at the Strouf Motel in Winter, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Department of Justice issued the Silver Alert on Aug. 30 and expanded the alert statewide the next day, saying he might be hitchhiking.
He was last seen wearing a checkered shirt with a black vest, black pants, black shoes, gray hat with Marine Corps' emblem and glasses.
In a Facebook post, the Wisconsin Department of Justice Silver Alert asked that anyone with information on Dantzman's whereabouts call the Sawyer County Sheriff Department at 715-634-5213.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Police looking for man who robbed Associated Bank in Fitchburg
Much colder weather for a couple of days, followed by some light snow chances
- Much colder weather for a couple of days, followed by some light snow chances
- Lake Geneva thieves pose as contractors, officials say
- Closing of 2 Roman Candle Pizzeria locations is example of Madison's unemployment issues
- 'This is their store': SASY Neighborhood fundraiser to support Jenifer Street Market
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after Monday morning crash, police say
- Head of Wisconsin National Guard to resign after investigation finds mishandled complaints