We know that there are benefits to learning another language, and it's best to learn while young. That's what the dual language immersion program at Madison schools has been doing for several years now. Listening closely, Charlotte Deleste introduces us to a topnotch teacher teaching science to sixth graders completely in Spanish.
- Mother wants Monona Grove High School to give son athletic letter
- UW Regents OK plan to track outcomes, win state aid
- Farrow quits UW Board of Regents
- Verona Area High School on lockdown over lunch
- UW regents approve faculty teaching load policy
- Cross: 2-year schools' teams will continue during merger