Robotics lets students work hands-on, building things while also exercising their brains, and a pair of teachers at Parker High School in Janesville want everyone to have that opportunity.
- Wisconsin high school football players punished for hazing
- Boscobel area schools closing on Friday due to flooding
- State numbers show Wisconsin students doing slightly worse in math, English
- UW administration grows while faculty numbers decline
- UW-Madison says Foxconn slow in fulfilling $100M pledge
- UW-Madison rises in US public college ranking