It takes a special kind of person who decides to dedicate their lives to children and Dawn Soto of Rock County, who teaches at the Wisconsin School for the Blind, is one of those people.
- UW-Madison faculty, staff to get 4 percent pay increase
- Statewide school garden organization provides resources, connects Madison schools
- State education plan wins approval over objections
- Literacy Network aims to change lives through adult basic education
- Madison nonprofit fights to make schools statewide LGBTQ+ inclusive
- UW to warn students about working for legislator