EVANSVILLE, Wis. - School is canceled for Evansville High School Friday because of a gas leak, according to the Evansville Community School District's Facebook page.
The gas leak is outside the building near the kitchen receiving area. Officials say that the leak is unrelated to the air quality concerns that caused an early dismissal on Thursday.
School will be happening as usual for kindergarten through eighth-grade students, according to the post.
- Madison teachers march to Capitol to continue students' call for gun reform
- Budget panel signs off on UW performance funding formula
- Report: Prairie du Chien principal charged with child abuse
- Milton students train for armed intruder incident
- Beloit Turner recount reveals extra 'no' vote
- Mixed results on nation's report card in Wisconsin