MADISON, Wis. - Dean of the Wisconsin School of Business, Anne Massey, announced Tuesday that she will be stepping down as dean to join faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Massey will transition into teaching in the Operations and Information Management Department for the spring 2018 semester, according to an announcement from Sarah Mangelsdorf, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at UW-Madison.
Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Research Barry Gerhart will step into leadership starting Dec. 31 while the WSB faculty works to select an interim dean.
- Dean of Students Lori Berquam to leave UW-Madison
- Blackhawk Tech consolidating campuses, expanding programs
- UW Colleges chancellor among finalists named in search for La. higher education leader
- Students flee studies over rumors of Steve Carell touring UW campus
- Albany FFA members learn about hard work making maple syrup
- Orfordville Village Hall to store guns for high school