MADISON, Wis. - Dean of the Wisconsin School of Business, Anne Massey, announced Tuesday that she will be stepping down as dean to join faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Massey will transition into teaching in the Operations and Information Management Department for the spring 2018 semester, according to an announcement from Sarah Mangelsdorf, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at UW-Madison.
Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Research Barry Gerhart will step into leadership starting Dec. 31 while the WSB faculty works to select an interim dean.
- Statewide school garden organization provides resources, connects Madison schools
- State education plan wins approval over objections
- Literacy Network aims to change lives through adult basic education
- Madison nonprofit fights to make schools statewide LGBTQ+ inclusive
- UW to warn students about working for legislator
- Disability advocates: Teacher Protection Act traumatizes students