MADISON, Wis. - The eastbound Beltline will be closed Wednesday and Thursday nights as crews work on the new High Point Road bridge, according to a release.
All eastbound lanes of the Beltline will be closed between Mineral Point and Gammon roads from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. both nights, officials said.
Crews will be setting girders for the new bridge.
The eastbound entrance ramp from Mineral Point Road will be closed at 7 p.m., according to the release.
The detour will use Mineral Point and Gammon roads, officials said.
- Missing Bellevue teen found safe
- City of Madison looking for input on James Madison Park improvements
- Father: Marine fatally stabbed at base is Rock County man
- Michael Johnson says soon-to-be-closed Sam's Club should be donated to Boys and Girls Club
- Man charged for breaking into home, beating elderly woman to have competency hearing
- Proposed grant would help farmers harvest and package leftover crops for hungry families