A young bald eagle with pesticide poisoning was transported Sunday evening to the Dane County Humane Society‘s Wildlife Center.
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol