DUNKIRK, Wis. - A driver is in the hospital after swerving to avoid a deer and ending up in a ditch late Monday night.
At 11:30 p.m. a driver swerved off the road at the intersection of County Hwy N and Oak Lawn Road to avoid hitting a deer.
Dane County Dispatch said the driver of the single-vehicle incident was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- State Patrol schedules aerial enforcement in Dane County
- Protesters gather at Capitol, MG&E to demand clean energy, climate action
- Reported threat to Sun Prairie high school deemed not credible
- Wisconsin legislators push in-state tuition for tribes
- AFP targets Democratic legislators in 2020 races
- Get your gourd early! Cold, wet weather kills 20-percent of pumpkins as local farms prepare to open