JANESVILLE, Wis. - A semi truck crash on southbound I39-90 is causing about an hourlong delay near Edgerton and Janesville, according to the state Department of Transportation.
The traffic extends about 8 miles from mile marker 163 to 174. All lanes were affected, but are now open.
Officials are asking that people plan ahead and use alternate routes and allow extra time to safely reach their destination.
The crash involved a semi-truck striking barricades around 1:10 p.m. There were no injuries.
Man arrested after grabbing woman's buttocks at bar, police say
Milwaukee man shot, wounded during attempted robbery
- Man arrested after grabbing woman's buttocks at bar, police say
- Milwaukee man shot, wounded during attempted robbery
- Milwaukee police investigate death of baby boy
- Police arrest man with brass knuckles, making threats
- Treasurer's office is on chopping block in April 3 election
- Study: Helmets reduce neck injuries in motorcycle crashes