TOWN OF PRIMROSE, Wis. - A 17-year-old boy is dead after his ATV collided with a car outside Verona Sunday afternoon, according to Dane County deputies.
Officials said Eric O'Connor was riding his ATV along County Road A in the town of Primrose when it collided with a vehicle going in the same direction. O'Connor was pronounced dead at the scene.
Two 17-year-olds riding in the car were uninjured and cooperated with investigators. Deputies say there is no evidence of alcohol or drug use by anyone involved in the crash. O'Connor was not wearing a helmet.
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office said O'Connor died from injuries sustained in the crash.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said all lanes of traffic were blocked on state Highway 92 at County Road A for over two hours after the incident happened.
Victim: 'I have never been scared like that' about fugitive found behind fake wall, complaint says
Dane County fugitive wanted on kidnapping, sexual assault, more charges arrested in Austria
- Victim: 'I have never been scared like that' about fugitive found behind fake wall, complaint says
- Dane County fugitive wanted on kidnapping, sexual assault, more charges arrested in Austria
- Investigation Discovery show to share story of Madison murder of Caroline Nosal
- 'It's been the honor of my life': Paul Ryan thanks constituents from 1st Congressional District
- Madison woman shares details of being carjacked, forced to drive to Indiana
- Police: Carjacker forced Madison woman to drive him to Indiana, where she escaped