PORTAGE, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is reporting that all lanes have reopened on Interstate 39/90 near Portage after a crash
The crash happened around 8:59 p.m. Wednesday. The lanes were reopened by 9:47 p.m.
All northbound lanes of the interstate were blocked due to the crash. The Wisconsin State Patrol responded to the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 4 officers injured protecting alleged victim of domestic violence, police say
- Local police departments stand in support of officers killed in Racine, Milwaukee
- 5-year-old dies of gunshot wound in Milwaukee
- Fire at Watertown home displaces 4 people, officials say
- Henry, Olivia most popular baby names in Wisconsin
- WEDC determines Exact Sciences doesn't owe anything