PORTAGE, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is reporting that all lanes have reopened on Interstate 39/90 near Portage after a crash
The crash happened around 8:59 p.m. Wednesday. The lanes were reopened by 9:47 p.m.
All northbound lanes of the interstate were blocked due to the crash. The Wisconsin State Patrol responded to the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 'It's very nerve-wracking': Parents hope safety improvements at busy intersection continue
- Wisconsin woman gets 9 months in jail for harming her baby
- Employee accused of threatening Menards distribution center in western Wisconsin
- Evidence at scene connects Middleton man to armed robbery at salon, police say
- Contractor strikes gas line causing 300 to lose service in Verona
- Mazo homeowners up for FEMA buyout still waiting, repairing after floods