MADISON, Wis. - One lane of Interstate 39/90 northbound will be closed Thursday over Siggelkow Road for pavement repairs, Department of Transportation officials said.
The single-lane closure at mile marker 144 is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., officials said.
Backups and delays are expected on the northbound lanes, and motorists are urged to plan ahead, use alternate routes and allow extra time to reach their destination, according to the release.
The pavement repairs and lane closure are weather dependent and subject to change, officials said.
Baldwin, Vukmir talk foreign policy in final debate
'They've been one of the best teams': Fans think Brewers can win NLCS, continue to World Series
- 'They've been one of the best teams': Fans think Brewers can win NLCS, continue to World Series
- UW-Madison kicks off homecoming weekend with parade
- 74-year-old woman dies after crash in Janesville, police say
- All lanes reopen after crash near Schuster's Farm, officials say
- 8-year-old boy injured in fall from cliff at Taylors Falls
- 'The damage can be pretty severe from a deer hit': What you need to know as deer-hit season peaks