MADISON, Wis. - In light of National Consumer Protection week and in line with our mission of helping consumers, News 3 is offering you a chance to get the latest information from experts to protect your personal information.
On Wednesday, March 7, News 3 is partnering with the Wisconsin Bureau of Consumer Protection, the Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection, the Department of Financial Institutions, and the Better Business Bureau serving Wisconsin for a special Facebook live event.
News 3's Adam Schrager will moderate a panel of experts who will take your questions and offer information on the latest and most widespread scams, and what you should know about how you can best protect your personal and financial information.
Panelists will include:
Michelle Reinen, Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection DATCP
Todd Kossow, Director, Midwest Region FTC, Bureau of Consumer Protection
Scott Conwell, Securities Examiner, Division of Securities, DFI
Lisa Schiller, Director, Investigations & Media Relations, BBB Serving Wisconsin
You can send questions in advance to email@example.com, tweet at @WISCTV_News3 or @aschrager using the hashtag #Dontgetscammed, or join us for the live event on the WISC-TV / Channel3000.com Facebook page and ask your question live during the event.
- Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old woman
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash