MILTON, Wis. - All northbound lanes are now back open on I-39/90 near Milton following a crash Wednesday morning.
The crash happened at 5:45 Wednesday morning, and had the left northbound lane of the Interstate closed near Mile Marker 171, north of Highway 26.
The left lane reopened after being closed for about an hour.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Car crashes into Beaver Dam Middle School
- Local school supports students' mental health with new 'mindfulness room'
- Alcohol License Review Committee sends Visions' liquor license decision to subcommittee
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2
- Disney Classics returning to Marcus Theatres in September