MADISON, Wis. - A Deerfield woman faces multiple charges after a driver reported she forced her off the road.
Corissa L. Waite, 21, was booked into Dane County Jail on tentative charges of disorderly conduct and carrying a concealed weapon. She was also cited for operating after revocation, reckless driving and no proof of insurance.
Deputies said a 51-year-old woman reported Waite on Saturday after she said Waite would “aggressively” tailgate her, pass her and slam on the brakes, only to start tailgating her again.
When deputies found Waite, she admitted to trying to scare the victim with her driving. Deputies also found a handgun in Waite’s center console, which they said Waite did not disclose.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Memorial Union Terrace celebrates LGBTQ Pride for first time
- Backers of rural dental care find something to smile about
- Dispatch confirms traffic crash at Whitney Way and Raymond Rd.
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash
- Former homicide convict seeks $5.7 million in compensation
- 12-year-old Milwaukee girl shot when bullets strike home