TOWN OF ARGYLE, Wis. - A man is injured and his motorcycle is damaged after a deer ran into the road in front of him Saturday night, according to a news release from the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy was dispatched to Apple Grove Church Road around 7 p.m. for reports of a motorcycle versus deer crash.
Officials said Mitchell D. Spillane, 56, of New Berlin, was traveling eastbound on his 2013 Harley Davidson when a deer ran out in front of him.
Spillane suffered minor injuries. His motorcycle had moderate damage and had to be towed away from the scene, according to the release.
Argyle Fire Department and Argyle EMS assisted on scene, officials said.
- Pride Parade marches on without police participation
- Motorcycle was speeding before crash on East Washington Ave., police say
- Police: 21-year-old man fatally shot in Milwaukee
- Torso, leg found in Mississippi River in southeast Minnesota
- GoFundMe page created in honor of Town of Madison officer
- Police: Fight involving 30 people reported on Madison's west side