EDGERTON, Wis. - Both directions of U.S. 51 at Jacobus Road near Edgerton are back open, after being blocked for a hour.
The Rock County Sheriff's Office said a fallen tree from a recent thunderstorm caused the closure.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Chef Tory Miller reflects on closing of Sujeo, shares what's next
- Local school supports students' mental health with new 'mindfulness room'
- Downed powerline on Fish Hatchery Road blocks traffic for about 2 hours, Madison police say
- Green Bay school staff member accused of sexually assaulting student
- Alcohol License Review Committee sends Visions' liquor license decision to subcommittee
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices