RACINE, Wis. - Police say the deaths of two people in a Racine home are being investigated as a murder-suicide involving an estranged couple.
Officers responding to a reported shooting on Friday found the bodies of 34-year-old Ubaldo Gonzalez Jr. and 30-year-old Angelica Rios.
Two children inside the home were found safe.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 1 juvenile, 2 others arrested in connection with Bond Park fire, police say
- 'At our age, you don't meet that lifelong best friend:' Madison women form sisterhood after cancer
- MPD: Suspects force entry, victim locks self in bathroom before fire starts
- Iowa County man arrested for possession of meth, marijuana, sheriff says
- Madison man sentenced to federal prison time for selling cocaine out of his Maserati
- Bucks fall behind in series with 105-99 loss to Raptors in Milwaukee