MADISON, Wis. - The Salvation Army is asking for more volunteers to become bell ringers.
Right now, the Dane County Salvation Army is $20,000 behind in its Red Kettle Campaign Donations compared to last year at this time.
Officials say only 28 percent of bell-ringing shifts are filled.
If you want to sign up to be a bell ringer, go to ringbells.org. The Christmas Red Kettle Campaign ends Dec. 23.
- Man arrested after causing crash, fighting with K-9 officer, spitting on paramedics, police say
- City to drivers: Be alert for upcoming west side road construction
- Baraboo officials ask voters about proposed wheel tax
- Attic fire causes $20K in damage to Town of Beloit home, fire officials say
- Golf Subcommittee to decide fate of Madison city courses
- Far southwestern Wisconsin to be hit with late night winter storm