MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Regional Airport opened a temporary TSA Pre✓ Application center to help residents of Dane County and the south central Wisconsin area enroll in the program.
According to a release, the center will be open in the ticket area on the south end of the terminal concourse until Aug. 10.
Travelers can make an appointment online and then complete enrollment in-person or as a walk-in at the application center. Through this application process, U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can enroll directly in TSA Pre✓, which is an expedited screening program. Travelers can keep on their shoes, light outerwear and belt. Those in the program can also keep laptops in their cases and 3-1-1 compliant liquids and gels bag in a carry-on.
The center will be open 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2 p.m.-6 p.m. throughout the week. Friday hours will be 7-11 a.m. and 12-4 p.m.
- Deadly crash in Sun Prairie blamed on drunk driver
- Body of missing Waupaca County boy found
- ‘We can make change now': How polar bears are helping zoo staff teach about climate change
- Star Liquor back in business after abrupt spring closure
- Sen. Tammy Baldwin and challenger Leah Vukmir face off in second debate this week
- A few snowflakes possible tonight