MADISON, Wis. - Travelers are now going to be able to take nonstop flights from Madison to Phoenix, according to a news release from Dane County Regional Airport (MSN).
Frontier Airlines is adding the new service on Nov. 17. There will be two weekly nonstop flights to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
“Thanks to the terrific support of the Madison community, we’re able to announce another nonstop destination from Madison,” said Richard Oliver, Frontier Airlines spokesman.
Flights will depart out of MSN on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Officials with the airport said tickets became available Tuesday.
“We are extremely pleased that Frontier Airlines has decided to add new service to Phoenix," interim airport director Kim Jones said. "This route provides the community with low-fare service to the Southwest."
- Judge Doyle Square project on hold following City Council vote
- Wisconsin native Chris Kroeze among final contestants on 'The Voice'
- 'There's a social amnesia': Holocaust author says people forgetting importance of events
- Morgan Murphy Media CEO distinguished as 'Giant' in broadcast industry
- Baraboo student: Photographer told group to 'extend arms out,' no mention of Nazi gesture
- Lawsuit alleges DOJ chaplain program is unconstitutional