MADISON, Wis. - Travelers are now going to be able to take nonstop flights from Madison to Phoenix, according to a news release from Dane County Regional Airport (MSN).
Frontier Airlines is adding the new service on Nov. 17. There will be two weekly nonstop flights to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
“Thanks to the terrific support of the Madison community, we’re able to announce another nonstop destination from Madison,” said Richard Oliver, Frontier Airlines spokesman.
Flights will depart out of MSN on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Officials with the airport said tickets became available Tuesday.
“We are extremely pleased that Frontier Airlines has decided to add new service to Phoenix," interim airport director Kim Jones said. "This route provides the community with low-fare service to the Southwest."
- Milwaukee grad of Brown University among US Rhodes scholars
- Job center bringing opportunities to Wisconsin inmates
- Navy commissions USS Sioux City into service
- Why a salmonella outbreak shouldn't ruin your Thanksgiving
- Baldwin's team says digital ad strategy provides road map
- Juvenile charged in making false 911 call claiming hostage situation