MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Humane Society is making it inexpensive to get a new furry friend.
The shelter is offering reduced adoption fees Tuesday through Friday. Adult cats will be $5 and kittens are $75.
According to a Facebook post, DCHS has a lot of cats to choose from.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Shots fired on Langdon Street near UW-Madison campus
Soiree for historical landmark brings awareness to Madison's cultural history
- Soiree for historical landmark brings awareness to Madison's cultural history
- Fire department: Fire at Mallards stadium being investigated as potentially suspicious
- How to find affordable groceries in Madison area
- Wisconsin Science Festival is back with clean water theme
- Dane County District Attorney announces reelection campaign, addresses reformative justice
- UW marching band to perform at Packers/Raiders game