It's a great time to find a furry friend as the Dane County Humane Society reduced all of its adult cat adoption fees to $5.
According to a Facebook post, the fees will be reduced for all adult cats Friday until Sunday.
"We have so many amazing cats of all ages, colors and sizes and they are all hoping to go home for the holidays," the post said.
The Dane County Humane Society has more than 30 adult cats listed on its website that are looking for homes for the holidays.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Neil Young is coming to Wisconsin for performances in Madison, Milwaukee
Madison College, MMSD team up to bring free college to students
- Madison College, MMSD team up to bring free college to students
- Town of Janesville woman given until April 1 to find homes for 23 horses
- Video, anti-Semitic flyers target Baraboo ahead of meetings
- Residents briefly evacuated during Sun Prairie gas leak investigation
- 3 Wisconsin men plead guilty to crimes related to mountain lion death
- Vehicle crashes into concrete barrier; 2 people injured, officials say