MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Humane Society is going "hog wild" with guinea pigs up for adoption.
Currently, 11 guinea pigs are available and looking for homes, according to a Facebook post.
DCHS has a wide variety of guinea pigs ranging from young to old and smooth to curly coats.
The adoption fee is $20 for a single guinea pig and $30 for a pair.
- Delta jet lands safely after pilot reports lightning strike
- Car thief steals vehicle while 10-year-old child with special needs inside, Beloit police say
- Silver Alert: Missing 87-year-old woman may be in Green County
- Soglin, Rhodes-Conway will face off in general election to be next Madison mayor
- Police investigate claim that high school girls were filmed in a dressing room
- Thousands of golf balls spill onto Rock County highway overnight