MADISON, Wis. - A young boy stole a woman’s money at an east side gas station Tuesday after asking her for bus money, Madison police said.
A young boy, estimated to be 12 years old, approached the woman around noon while she sat in her car outside the Kwik Trip at 3528 E. Washington Ave. and asked for $2 for the bus, according to a release.
When the woman took out her money, the boy reached in and grabbed all of her cash, police said.
The boy pedaled off on a silver mountain bike, according to the release.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Deputies rescue 2 wailing bear cubs trapped in flooded den
- Experts warn Midwest flood risk may persist for months
- Judge refuses to throw out homicide case against baby sitter
- Milwaukee Archdiocese removes 2 archbishops' names from headquarters complex
- Canadian pipeline group spent $11M lobbying in Minnesota last year
- Superior joins $18M cleanup of Howards Bay contamination