MADISON, Wis. - A downtown resident was grabbed and groped early Saturday morning as she walked through a park, police said.
The 21-year-old woman told police she was walking through Edward Klief Park at 1200 Milton Street just before 1 a.m. when the incident happened, according to a release.
She said a stranger approached her from behind and grabbed her arm with one hand while touching her inappropriately with the other, police said. The woman pulled away and ran home.
The stranger is described as a while man in his late 20s to early 30s, 6 feet to 6 feet 3 inches tall, with a thin build. He was wearing dark clothing with a hood over his head.
- Man drowns in Big Green Lake Saturday, sheriff's office says
- Heat a concern for those without homes this holiday weekend
- Flowers stolen from veterans' graves on Memorial Day weekend
- Missing Beloit girl found safe
- Beloit police look for missing 10-year-old girl
- Pavement buckling on U.S. 12 impacting traffic, WisDOT says