MADISON, Wis. - A west side hair studio was robbed by someone who used a landscaping rock to break a window, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called at 9:45 p.m. Tuesday to JP Hair Designs at 584 Grand Canyon Drive on a report of a smash-and-grab burglary.
Police said a cash register was found smashed and display cases shattered. Numerous items, including electronics, were stolen.
Police: Wife shot in DeForest, husband in custody Friday night
UPDATED: Kwik Trip armed robbery suspect in custody, officials say
- Fitbit, smartphones to play major role in Wisconsin murder trial
- New program lets people check out seeds from Rock County libraries
- Police: Wife shot in DeForest, husband in custody Friday night
- MSO concert reflects the gravity of the day
- Volunteers pack 120K meals to feed starving children
- Madison police rarely issue tickets for loud dogs