The founder of the Warriors and Wizards Festival has pleaded "not guilty" to a charge of felony theft, according to court records.
Scott W. Cramer is facing charges for felony for theft and false representation. He is also being sued by the city of Jefferson for an outstanding balance of $33,183 he still owes eight months after the festival.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Highway 14 open after Rock County crash
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade
- Police: 19-year-old woman sexually assaulted in car while visiting downtown Madison