MADISON, Wis. - The Uber driver accused of knocking a Madison woman unconscious and raping her in the back of his car Nov. 24 had his preliminary hearing Tuesday.
Doteh Albert Mensah, 36, of Fitchburg pleaded not guilty to charges of substantial battery and second-degree sexual assault.
The court assigned a $20,000 cash bond, according to court records.
Sheriff: Driver appeared to deliberately try to hit deputy while officials responded to crash
Officials arrest 16 in the investigation of drug distribution in Walworth County
- 1 dead in head-on collision Saturday morning, officials say
- Sheriff: Driver appeared to deliberately try to hit deputy while officials responded to crash
- No new DA office prosecutors for Dane County despite shortage
- Students discuss school security concerns
- Teacher, firearms instructor agree arming teachers is not the way to prevent school shootings
- Madison software company creates safety technology for school districts